There are many ways to get to know a product and choose the product to own, especially in this digital era.
One of the ways that young people love it so much is by making short videos. This is what makes Astra Motor Bali together with PT. AHM and with the whole Honda’s official motorcycle dealer network, especially the Bali region, invites the people of the Island of the Gods to take part in an activity entitled “PCX160 Vlog Challenge”.
This activity is an event to process skills to make short videos that reveal the advantages of the All-New Honda PCX160 product.
Honda Customer Care Manager of Astra Motor Bali, Gede Partayasa, said that he got to know a product by reviewing it positively is a challenge given by Astra Motor Bali.
“Through this competition in the form of a short video, this is one way to get to know more closely the advantages and review of the latest generation of the Honda PCX160.
We hope that the Balinese people can take advantage of this moment to showcase their creativity as attractive as possible in reviewing the Honda PCX160 because the prizes are not half-hearted, there is 1 unit of Honda PCX160 and cash worth millions of rupiah from Honda, “said Partayasa.
The following are the terms and conditions, competition stages, and the PCX160 Vlog Challenge prize:
- Videos posted on Youtube
- The maximum video duration is 3 minutes
- Recommended video resolution is 720p or 1080p
- Videos may not contain pornography and illegal content, videos are also not allowed to violate the Intellectual Property Rights of any party. Music used in the video must be royalty-free
- Videos are in Indonesian. However, if the video uses a regional language or foreign language, it is required to include a translation (subtitles)
- Participants can use various tools in making videos
- Participants register themselves online at the following form link: bit.ly/PCX160VlogChallenge
- Participants must include # PCX160 #OneHEART # PCX160VlogChallenge
- Participants must include the participant’s city domicile name
- Participants are allowed to submit more than 1 video provided that the second video onwards has different content and creativity from the previously submitted video
- Follow Instagram @astrahondacare_id
- The deadline for posting videos is April 26, 2021, at 23.59 WIB
- Videos are prohibited from being privatized and video comments must be enabled
Determination of Winners and Prizes
For participants to have the opportunity to only win prizes 1 (one) time, the Organizer will only judge videos that meet these terms and conditions and are sent before 26 April 2021 at 23.59, Videos will be assessed based on originality, creativity, and conformity with the theme set by the organizer by following protocol and health.
Winners are selected participants who have met the Terms and Conditions and have the highest score (“Winner”).
Favorite Winners are selected Participants who have met the Terms and Conditions and have the highest number of views and likes on each participant’s video, as well as meeting the standards of originality, creativity, and conformity with the theme determined by the Operator.
Announcement of winners will be made on May 9, 2021, on the Instagram account @astrahondacare_id.
Prizes cannot be returned and/or exchanged for vouchers for other products. The results of the Organizer’s decision are final and cannot be contested. Tax is borne by the winner.
National Competition Prizes
1st Winner: All New Honda PCX
2nd Winner: IDR 7,000,000 cash
3rd Winner: IDR 5,000,000 in cash
Favorite winner: IDR 3,000,000 in cash
As for the Regional Winners
1st Winner: IDR 2,500,000 cash
2nd Winner: IDR 1,500,000 cash
3rd Winner: IDR 1,000,000 cash
Assessment indicators are: the Regional stage is assessed from a total view of 10%, 30% Creativity, 40% Content, 20% Video Quality, while at the National Level which will be assessed by the National Jury team the assessments include: 30% Creativity, 50% Content, Video Quality 20%.